Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Aloha!

This is my effort to share all the ideas I have been able to remove from my head for the past decade or so. 

With all the years I have served in various Church Callings and my creative endeavors I do for myself, I have had people express to me the need to make these AMAZING ideas available for others. 

This blogging thing is new to me so be patient.  I will be turning to my son on how to include pictures, files and such and of course he is in a serious relationship so his time is limited for his mother.  Just thinking about how I am going to do this is almost making my head explode...and if that happens all future awesome ideas will be lost forever.  We do not want that to happen!

Mahalo for checking me out and I hope your patience will be rewarded.

Hayengirl (Liz)

No comments:

Post a Comment